- Excellent up-to-date facilities. Best I've seen from 7 cities in Europe and two cities in USA.
- First time in a Hostel. May have been spoiled from this one... The rooms are very clean and even trendy... go figure. This will be my headquarters from now on when I travel to NYC.
- The staff was REALLY nice. The location was perfect, you could get to just about anywhere within 15 minutes. The kitchen is really well equipped. I really liked the decor, it was different and progressive.
- Very pleasant hostel, always clean and tidy, and only 10 mins on the subway from 42nd street. Great location and very helpful staff.
- Nice modern hostel in Queens next to many metro lines. Just get a 7 day pass for $30 if you'll be staying for 5+ nights. This is the best you can get for the money in NY. Huge common area with kitchen downstairs, as well as another lounge on the 2nd floor. Staff friendly and the place was super clean.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full Guest Kitchen
- TV Lounge Area
- Pool Table
- Ping Pong Table
- Dining Room
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- No Curfew
Queens, the most ethnically diverse borough, will provide your taste buds and stomachs a round the world tour without getting jetlag. In Queens you can find worldly cuisines varying from Indian, Asian, Greek, Brazilian, Mexican, Irish and Thai. See what else Long Island City has to offer.